Lead HR Manager
Deadline: 28 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full time
Develandoo (Armenian operations office) is seeking for Lead HR Manager.
- Create an HR department strategy in line with the business needs of the company, including but not limited to: workforce planning, employee development, retention and engagement programming, and succession planning;
- The full cycle of HR processes (recruiting, onboarding, adaptation, performance appraisals, interview etc.);
- Create and manage the performance review processes, ensuring the employees' welfare is taken care of;
- Administer an annual employee engagement survey and work with management to maintain strong employee engagement;
- Responsible for preparation of Training and Development annual plan for staff and its implementation in compliance with standards and strategy of the company;
- Participate in the development of Company employee incentive programs and control the implementation of approved programs;
- Develop, organize and coordinate staff motivation and employee loyalty activities (corporate events, internal competitions, gaming, etc.);
- Supervise and coordinate HRM administration/ documentation (hiring/ resignation processes, vacation calculation, contracts, agreements, orders, etc.);
- Design, coordinate and control the company’s HRM budget;
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports on HRM activities and expenses;
- Be informed with the HRM latest trends, technologies and methodologies;
- Coordinate the HRM team’s daily operations and tasks.
- 4+ years of HR experience with IT industry (in various roles and various levels of responsibility);
- Strong working knowledge of HR information systems, strategic planning process, statistical analysis / problem-solving methods, and practices and trends influencing human resources management;
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English and higher;
- Ability to multitask, highly organized and flexible team player;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Organizational Development or Human Resources (will be a plus).
What's in it for you:
- Health Insurance;
- Sick days off;
- English courses;
- Technical trainings;
- Technical library;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Warm atmosphere.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Please send your CV’s to [email protected] with the subject "Lead HR Manager".
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Founded in 2014, Develandoo is an AI Innovation Lab, specialized in building early-stage companies. We are experts in building products for global companies and startups. We have 3 branches around the world (Germany, Armenia, USA), 30 products already launched and 70+ employees who form our strong team. In our ITaaS (Innovation Team as a Service) model, we help companies understand their data and create new revenue using Artificial Intelligence. In our CBaaS (Company Building as a Service) model, we work with early-stage companies by providing all of their engineering needs to reach product milestones. We’ve been recently listed in top 10 highly recommended B2B companies in Germany by Clutch.co. You can find publications about us and our products in international news agencies such as BBC, Emerce, EL DEBER, Venezuela al Dia, CASADOMO, Armenpress, Ecuavisa.
Phone: (098) 409-052