Lead Platform Engineer
Deadline: 21 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. This mission depends on the integrity of our platform. To that end, DISQO is seeking an Engineering Manager to lead our Platform Engineering Practice in Armenia.
- Build world-class platform engineering teams
- Help define, audit and enforce engineering standards to improve our overall delivery process
- Provide technical leadership by example to both your team members and your peers
- Work to build, maintain and continuously enrich the quality of our platform engineering with a combination of off-the-shelf technologies and custom engineering.
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning
- Own the day-to-day health, uptime, monitoring, and reliability of our AWS infrastructure
- 2+ years working with geographically distributed agile engineering teams.
- Demonstrated expertise in the area of infrastructure engineering (SRE, Devops, Platform, etc), AWS and related technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to solve engineering problems at the code level, and the ability to curate codebases in multiple languages.
- Demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis using system resident linux tools.
- Experience with container stacks and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS)
- Experience with IAC and Configuration Management tools
- An understanding of microservice architecture and experience decomposing monoliths.
- Experience implementing application monitoring tools (DataDog, New Relic, SumoLogic, etc)
- Solid understanding of networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP, OSI stack model, L2, L3 and L7 fundamentals and raw packet analysis.
- A CICD first mindset, including experience with the tools and processes needed to perform production deployments.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
DISQO is the leading provider of first-party opinion and behavior data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands included in the Fortune 500 list.
We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. Our members actively participate in over 10 million surveys and share billions of deep cross-site & multi-channel behavioral data points with us every year. Founded in LA, DISQO has opened a new branch in Armenia involving the local innovative talent in large-scale international projects and initiatives.
We believe that quality data comes directly from people. Only by engaging qualified people are we able to harness the accurate and complete intelligence which drive the most important decisions for our clients. We are building best-in-breed software to help all knowledge workers make better products, improve consumer experience and eliminate waste.
Find more about DISQO at www.disqo.com.
Perks of DISQO
We enjoy a flexible work schedule and personal time-off policy. We focus on deliverables and believe in supporting a culture of trust and responsibility.
We are dedicated to helping our employees live healthier and longer. We cover 100% of the cost of premiums for employees for medical, dental and vision insurance.
We believe that fun is an inextricable part of every activity and besides the casual work environment we enjoy ping pong tournaments, video game nights, regular happy hours, seriously good coffee, great music, and more.
Our kitchen is fully stocked to ensure we are fueled to perform our best. To mix it up, we have catered lunches from various local restaurants.
Flex your skills and learn from your peers. We are made up of talented, driven and ambitious people who practice curiosity and collaboration.
American DISQO in Armenia
American DISQO IT company, which has recently attracted USD 13.5 million investment, announced opening of its branch in Armenia.
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
Address: 16 Halabyan St., Yerevan