Deadline: 30 June 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
The Loan Officer will be responsible for creditworthiness evaluation and analysis and will cross-check the financial documents submitted by customers to be reviewed during the examination of loan applications.
- Aggressive promotion of bank's loan products, customer acquisition,
- Provision of consultations regarding the documents required for loan documentation, loans terms and conditions,
- Receipt and analysis of loan applications,
- Collection of loan-related documents, credibility assessment,
- Choice and review of collateral,
- Drafting and filing relevant reports in a timely manner,
- Tracking borrowers' payments to ensure their timeliness and accuaracy.
- University degree in economics or finance,
- No less than year's professional experience as business and consumption loan officer,
- Excellent command of Armenian banking legislation, and lending procedures,
- Good grasp of MS Word, MS Excel as well as AS-Bank 4.0 software programs,
- International qualifications are a strong plus,
- Outstanding customer communication and acquisition skills, as well as advanced skills of sales plan implementation,
- Negotiation and conflict management skills,
- Analytical and practical flexible mindset,
- Fluency in Armenian, excellent command of Russian and English languages.
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs in Armenian language to: [email protected] indicating Loan Officer position in the subject line.
Analytical and Mathematical skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Evocabank provides fast, simple, innovative services and stands out by active use of the latest information technologies.
Our focus is on developing mobile services.
We will work in mobile-first format, taking into account convenience of using it via app first when designing a new service.
The world is becoming digital and we should be ready for that.