Deadline: 31 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Big Brother LLC is looking to hire a motivated indiviadual with a positive attitude who will organize and coordinate freight services in the USA.
Work Hours M-F 5:00pm-1:00am
- Find loads in consistency with the needs and preferences of the company's truck drivers
- Negotiate pricing agreements with carriers and brokers
- Plan and coordinate on-time pickup and delivery schedules
- Track and report shipment updates to customers
- Work with brokers and carriers to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Build and maintain strong relationships with carriers and brokers
- Use existing resources to constitute new carriers to the existing fleet
- Work towards achieving targets set by management
- Fluency in English
- Compassionate, highly responsive and hard-working personality
- Good problem-solving, analytical and communication skills
- Prior dispatching work experience is a plus
Salary: Commission based (up to 30% of sales), usually around AMD450.000
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Applicants are requested to submit a CV via e-mail: [email protected] mentioning “Logistics Coordinator/Dispatcher” in the subject line.
Continuous learning drive
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Big Brother LLC is a logistics service provider that arranges shipments within the USA.
Address: Abelyan 6/1, Yerevan