Machine Learning Team Lead
Deadline: 06 December 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Data Science/Data Analytics
Job type: Full time
Webb Fontaine is seeking a Team Lead to lead its team of professionals who are designing and developing ML and AI solutions.
- Lead and work with ML engineers and data scientists to build ML applications.
- Assess how a given problem can be addressed using advanced data analytics and/or various ML techniques.
- Identify what kind of data in which format should be collected in order to solve the problem.
- Set up development and test environments for advanced analytics and machine learning projects.
- Provide active mentorship/guidance to junior members of the Agile Tech team and participate in internal and external technology communities.
- Present project metrics, complex ML and AI concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Studying current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development.
- Establishing software development process and set objectives for process.
- Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Excellent knowledge in AI technologies (Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, etc.)
- Strong preference for hands-on experience with TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, Spark MLlib, Caffe, H2O or other ML Libraries.
- Extensive programming experience in Python and Java.
- A plus to have working knowledge of Big Data (Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark, Kafka, YARN), real-time and batch processing.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills.
- Expert understanding of Agile development processes and methodology.
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Strong communication and data presentation skills.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French or Chinese is a plus.
- 5+ years of industry experience in Machine Learning or related field.
- Candidate should possess at 2 years leadership role within a technology company using leading-edge technology platform.
- Familiar with various machine learning techniques and libraries.
- Have well-developed team building and influencing skills.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Software Engineering.
- Relevant Certification in IT Management is a plus.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Holding LLC is a branch of Webb Fontaine Group, a company headquartered in Switzerland, for the development of Java-based applications on a proprietary platform. With worldwide presence through its subsidiaries and branch offices in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa the company specializes in the development of Information Systems to support Trade Facilitation and propel Customs Modernization.
Webb Fontaine specializes in improving government services through e-government systems, business process re-engineering, and leading edge information technology. Webb Fontaine provides a comprehensive suite of e-government software products, Electronic single window portals, Customs automation, information technology, telecommunications, and infrastructure services.
Webb Fontaine has the following six main products:
Webb Trade Single Window®
Webb Executive Vision®
“Baby born” package
Flexible working hours
Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
“Happy Hour” every Friday
Teambuilding and corporate events
No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Phone: (010) 655-657
Address: , 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str. , Yerevan , Armenia