Deadline: 09 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
The partner company operating in the field of real estate brokerage is looking for a highly responsible and experienced Managing Director, who will be a senior member of the company reporting directly to the CEO and will manage daily operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company in the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission, and long-term goals. The goal is to ensure that the company constantly moves towards fulfilling its short-term and long term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
1. Prepare a corporate plan and an annual business plan, monitor the progress against these plans to ensure the achievement of the objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
2. Represent the company in negotiations with customers, business partners and other key contacts to secure for it the most effective contract terms.
3. Develop and maintain Total Quality Management systems throughout the company to ensure that the best possible services are provided to customers.
4. Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of team members providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
5. Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company growth.
6. Research, implement and leverage latest sales software, agent, educational, lead generation and digital sales process tools for agents and the company.
7. Organize and lead quarterly real estate sales meetings.
1. Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position
2. Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
3. Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance 4. Excellent organizational and leadership skills
5. Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
6. Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
7. Excellent negotiation skills
8. Excellent knowledge of written, oral Russian and English languages
Required candidate level: C level
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Send your CV to email [email protected] writing down in the subject field the name of the position you are applying for (Managing Director).
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Address: 24 Azatutyan ave, Yerevan, Armenia