Manual QA Engineer
Deadline: 31 January 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
Energize Global Services CJSC is looking for a Manual QA Engineer.
- Read, analyze and review all the project documents, apply tests to created scripts, as well as create test scripts to run them
- Execute test scenarios
- Collaborate with development teams to find issues or solutions
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements
- BS degree in Computer Science or in a similar discipline
- 2+ years of experience in software QA
- Understanding of QA processes and methodologies
- Experience with manual testing
- Experience with automation testing is a plus
- Experience in web technologies
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience with Linux environment
- Experience with Bash and SQL
- Experience with HP-QC / HP-ALM
- Knowledge of Selenium tool is a plus
- Fluency in technical English
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
If interested, please email your last updated and detailed Resume to: [email protected]. Please indicate "Manual QA Engineer" in the subject line of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Energize Global Services is a leading technological company empowering the digital revolution at the forefront of progress and innovation.
With headquarters in Yerevan and Sofia, EGS was founded in 2007 and has proved to be a trustworthy partner and expert in the financial services software domain, working on major enterprise payment solutions.
We are looking to hire motivated, ambitious, and talented team members to join our growing global enterprise. Apply today to become a part of this dynamic world.
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive salary
- Advanced health insurance package
- In-house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunities to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs especially designed for EGS’ employees
- 4x a week yoga classes
- In-house sport training center
- Bus for transportation
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Corporate events and parties
- Business trips, trainings
Address: 6/1 Abelian Street, Yerevan