Manual QA Engineer
Deadline: 23 May 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
The successful candidate will become part of our testing team. He/she will be working mainly on various parts of our web and mobile applications.
- Review and analyze project requirements and specifications
- Design and update testing documentation (test plans, test cases)
- Identify, reproduce and report bugs
- Discuss project issues with development/management team/client
- Perform functional, compatibility, usability, performance and load testing
- Verify fixed defects and perform regression tests to ensure the quality of software releases
- Work closely with development team
- B.S. in Computing Science
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience of testing mobile applications is desired
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- Knowledge of VS TFS, JIRA is desired
- Experience in working with automated testing tools is desired
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Mastery of technical English language
- Good communication skills
- Good team player, ability to accept criticism
- Very good knowledge of English and Armenian languages.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, be flexible and adapt to changing requirements and customer requests
Salary: Salary - see below
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Please email your professional CV in English language to [email protected], specifying the job position name (“Software QA Engineer” ) in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
- Salary - Market competitive, based on qualifications with further increase based on performance.
- Medical Insurance (after probation period)
- The Company also offers free coffee, tea, water, sweets and fruits
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
CargoMatrix Inc. is uniquely positioned to handle the challenges facing the logistics and cargo industries. These challenges include the movement towards software solutions that will provide transparency, accuracy, measurable performance metrics and making technology accessible to providers and stakeholders of all sizes.
Software and hardware solutions are designed around the global vision of industry leaders and organizations that are carving the path of future industry standards. Our unique value proposition is our pro-active approach to being abreast of technology trends; regulatory requirements; market demands; product trends and developing solutions to ease the challenges facing Shippers, Air Carriers, Forwarders, Ground Handlers and other Stakeholders in the supply chain.
Address: , Armenia