Marketing Communications Officer
Deadline: 22 December 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Marketing Communications Officer is responsible for developing the Company's and the Clients’ marketing and branding strategy, for establishing and developing business network, and for organizing and conducting different marketing events. Marketing Communications Officer develops short-term and long-term brand development strategy, as well as provides professional consulting in the field of branding and marketing. Marketing Communications Officer directly reports to the Company Communications Director.
- Establish, develop and implement marketing strategies for the Company and the Clients, as well as organize advertisement campaigns based on relevant segments or target groups.
- Establish and develop the corporate style of the Company and the Clients, ensure its usage by applying brand-book, printed product, portfolio, organizational materials and other accessories.
- Develop business network, which is necessary for the effective and professional implementation of the Company and the Clients’ work.
- Elaborate the Company’s and the Clients’ branding and brand promotion strategies.
- Follow the market and the competitors’ policy trends, and periodically develop proposals for flexible pricing, for enlarging service packages and for arranging different marketing events.
- Organize, follow and analyze the effectiveness and future development opportunities of the organized marketing events.
- Participate in the discussion, elaboration and management of communications department projects and sub-projects.
- Perform marketing and branding establishment, management and consulting within other projects.
- Keep good, professional relationship with current and former clients, support them with professional advice.
- Collaborate with other specialists, to define possible mistakes and incorrectness, and be willing to correct them.
- According to existing laws and regulations take responsibilities which may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in marketing or other relevant fields.
- At least three years’ of working experience, with two years in the relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge in written and verbal English, Russian and Armenian languages.
- Computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, knowledge of internet marketing mechanism).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge of communications, change and reputation management, media marketing and public opinion research techniques and terminology.
- Ability to work within deadlines, under pressure and in a few directions simultaneously.
- Excellent communications and negotiations skills, ability to work in a team.
- Adherence to higher ethical working standards such as honesty, dedication and responsibility; innovative thinking skills, confidentiality and political neutrality.
Social Media Marketing
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV entitled “Marketing Communications Officer” to [email protected]. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
We do public opinion research and communication consulting, helping decision-makers and businessmen to establish, evaluate, develop, and build a positive reputation around their persona and brand. Our professional advice is based exclusively on research data, the confidentiality of which is guaranteed by the Company's corporate ethical policies and modern data storage technologies. Our communication activities are aimed at gaining public trust, which is a strong competitive advantage.
Having more than 12 years of professional experience, we have successfully implemented more than 300 programs in the fields of public administration, socio-economics, finance, telecommunications, education and public health.
The research and consulting programs supporting the development of middle-income businesses are a massive part of the Company's work, and today, nearly 25% of the Company's projects are related to the public administration system.
BREAVIS is a member of the European Society for Opinion and Market Research (ESOMAR) (represented by the CEO of the Company), EU Association of Communications Directors, as well as, cooperates with TNS of Brussels, PEW Research of New York, GORBI of Georgia, and VCIOM of Moscow, in order to implement joint projects.
Internship at Breavis
Internship in Breavis
Cooperation with students and junior specialists and sharing knowledge and experience with them is one of the core principles of Breavis. We are sure, that the best companies create necessary specialists by providing opportunities for their professional growth and development. Breavis is a unique company with outstanding corporate culture, which invests in the professional growth of its employees. We always cooperate with universities and their career centers, participate in student workshops, as well as, recruit interns upon necessity. Breavis gives internship opportunities not only to students, but also to newly graduates.
We believe that mentoring culture is a strong tool in terms of having an effective internship and professional growth. That is why Breavis interns not only get team support, but also have personal mentors. Professional internship in our company is quite intensive and engaging.
- Motivating and creative atmosphere;
- Professional and supporting team helping to learn and gain practical knowledge;
- An opportunity to have a personal mentor during the internship;
- An opportunity to establish professional relationship with the professionals in the field;
- Participation in trainings aimed at developing professional knowledge;
- Performing practical tasks to apply accumulated knowledge in practice;
- An opportunity to work in the best office in the city
Breavis interns receive certificates and recommendation letters upon the successful accomplishment of their internship.
Internship agreement is signed between the young professional and the company. The interns receive all the necessary material for their future work, as well as, several corporate items.Learn More
Phone: (011) 204-772
Address: , Armenia