Marketing and Projects Coordinator
Deadline: 11 October 2017
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
We are looking for highly responsible and experienced Marketing & Projects Coordinator, the person who can have a great contribution in our actively growing team by his/her enthusiastic and creative work.
- Conduct organization's marketing strategy policy;
- Prepare and execute advertising campaigns, promotion and pricing campaigns, and special offer events;
- Offer, develop and implement the marketing activities for increasing customer loyalty;
- Manage all aspects of project management (IT, website, applications, etc.) including implementation checklists, expense management, resource requirements/scheduling, and satisfy specific commercial project requirements;
- Initiate, plan, execute, control and successfully implement projects;
- Cooperate with the suppliers as well as other related parties and other organizations as the responsible party for deliverables, required for successful on boarding of the customers’ committed business and other associated projects;
- Facilitate and lead all work streams of a project (external and internal); ensure global practices are adopted; ensure successful implementations according to the plan;
- Responsible for managing and delivering complex projects; work with a cross-functional team and demonstrate effective leadership;
- Organize market researches and segmentation;
- Prepare analytical reports and presentations.
- University degree, preferably in Marketing/ IT;
- At least 2 years of work experience in marketing field;
- Experience in project management is an advantage;
- Ability to clearly communicate expectations, plans and requirements to all project team members;
- Analytical and strategic thinking;
- Reporting, business writing and presentation skills;
- Ability to achieve results and meet strict deadlines in an effective manner;
- Ability to set priorities and behave as a quick decision-maker in complex cases;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work under the time pressure;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Advanced computer skills.
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced, please, e-mail your detailed CV with photo 3x4 to [email protected].
Please clearly mention the position title (Marketing & Projects Coordinator) you are applying for in the subject line of your message.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity on staff.am and get a nice surprise from staff.am team on your first day at work.
Number of employees: 50-200
Introduced in December 2012, the TIME concept was developed to offer branded designer watches from value fashion and lifestyle brands.
Boasting a wide portfolio of watches for men and women, TIME stores cater to your shopping needs by featuring watches from renowned international brands like Casio, Hamilton, Fossil, Emporio Armani, Michael Kors, DKNY, Skagen, Timex, Nautica, Esprit, Pierre Cardin, Guess, Gucci, Gc, Tommy Hilfiger, Daniel Wellington, Helveco, PANDORA, Isharya, Ti Sento, CADENZZA, Wolf , Brosway, Diesel, Thomas Sabo, Jos Von Arx and Citizen.