Megasport Store Manager
Deadline: 29 May 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a results driven Store Manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively.
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers’ satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and standards
- Reaching sales targets and increasing profits
- Oversee stock levels and order new items when require
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase the sales
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, objections and conflicts etc.)
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Liaising with head office
- Not less than 2 years of successful experience as a retail manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Time Management
- Strong organizational and Decision-Making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and tackle new challenges
If you have the requirements listed above please apply to [email protected] and we’d love to meet you.
Please mention in subject line the position title you are applyinng for.
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity on staff.am.
"Megasport", as can be seen from the name, is a network of multi-branded sports stores, offering a wide range of sportswear and freestyle clothing, sport equipment and different sport accessories. We are trying to satisfy the most demanding customers. The first shop was established in 2010.
Address: , Armenia