Mid-level Java Developer
Deadline: 24 November 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are expanding and growing fast!
We need Java Developers to join our team of dedicated profesionals in an exceptionaly friendly environment specialised in getting jobs done effectively in a fun atmosphere.
If you would like to give it a try , we strongly encourage you !
- Design and develop services and web application to support E-Government Solutions & Services․
- Improve and maintain existing applications and services․
- Technical support of applications in production environment․
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, QA, and DevOps․
- BS or MS in Computer Science․
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in Java 7 / 8 development․
- Working knowledge and experience in following areas is a big privilege․
- Core Java, Swing, AWT․
- Spring, Spring Integration, Hibernate․
- RabbitMQ, JMS․
- Testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito․
- RESTful Web Services․
- Gradle, Maven, Ant, Git․
- Oracle, MySQL․
- Ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision․
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information effectively․
- Ability to work in extended hours and willing to travel․
- Excellent knowledge of English․
To apply for this position, please send your CV and Motivation letter in English language to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Holding LLC is a branch of Webb Fontaine Group, a company headquartered in Switzerland, for the development of Java-based applications on a proprietary platform. With worldwide presence through its subsidiaries and branch offices in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa the company specializes in the development of Information Systems to support Trade Facilitation and propel Customs Modernization.
Webb Fontaine specializes in improving government services through e-government systems, business process re-engineering, and leading edge information technology. Webb Fontaine provides a comprehensive suite of e-government software products, Electronic single window portals, Customs automation, information technology, telecommunications, and infrastructure services.
Webb Fontaine has the following six main products:
Webb Trade Single Window®
Webb Executive Vision®
“Baby born” package
Flexible working hours
Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
“Happy Hour” every Friday
Teambuilding and corporate events
No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Phone: (010) 655-657
Address: , 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str. , Yerevan , Armenia