Mid-level R&D Engineer / 20352BR
Deadline: 10 April 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Job type: Full time
Job Description and Requirements
- Knowledge and experience in C/C++, Object Oriented Programming not less than 2 years
- Knowledge of basic algorithms, data structures, ability to design and implement new algorithms and data structures based on requirements
- Knowledge of QT, with at least 1 year of experience
- Knowldege of TCL is preferrable
- Ability to diagnose, debug, isolate bugs, problems, with subsequent fixes in mid level complexity code.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems internals and on user level
- Math background is preferrable
- Knowledge of Englis: Reading and understanding technical dcumentation, maintaining communication using e-mail, verbal communication skills appreciated.
- Basic presentation skills
- Debug, diagnose and fix issues in existing software modules/blocks
- Develop enhancements and new features
- Create specifications, or description of implemented features and fixes
- Participate in discussions, brainstorming sessions, calls
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2CbLuOO
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Phone: (010) 492-100
Address: , Armenia