Mid-level R&D Engineer / 20327BR
Deadline: 10 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Job type: Full time
Job Description and Requirements
- Responsible for developing, troubleshooting and debugging of software.
- Working environment is both Linux and Windows.
- 2+ years of experience in the area.
- Good knowledge of C/C++, STL and/or QT programming of non-GUI applications and libraries, OOP, algorithms, multi-processing, multi-threading, sockets, containers and etc.
- Understanding of SQL queries, preferably Oracle and/or SQLite is a plus.
- Good written English for mail conversation and working with specifications of projects.
- Good spoken English for participation to meetings.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....Learn More
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.Learn More
Phone: (010) 492-100
Address: , Armenia