Mid React JS Developer
Deadline: 23 December 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Identifying web-based user interactions
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concept
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Developing new user-facing feature using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- 3+ years of working experience as a React.js Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field
- Knowledge of React.js, Redux (Redux Toolkit), Web application structure, Advanced styling (CSS Modules, Styled Components), Web security and scalability, ability to work both with functional-based and class-based components
- Knowledge of TypeScript is a plus
- Experience with user interface design
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply for this job online.
We appreciate your interest in HackTech LLC, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Ability to work independently
Sense of responsibility
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
We are a product and engineering partner for supporting our clients on their digital transformation journey. While it’s similar to outsourcing, the main difference at HackTech is that we are selecting our partners based on culture, making sure that we live by similar values and our team can be motivated by the impact they are making on partners’ projects.
Our services cover all life-cycle of development from product management to software engineering and DevOps. Except just filling our partners’ P&E department, we are bringing the latest standards with us from a continuous delivery mindset to data-driven product management, guaranteeing frequent and painless releases to support business growth.
Drop us a message if you want to have a strong P&E partner, build strong personal and professional relations as well as grow all together with the help of great cooperation.
Phone: (098) 791-091
Address: Nairi Zaryan 73/1, Yerevan, Armenia