Middle PHP Developer
Deadline: 10 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Flux Technologies Inc. is a global software provider firm with a mission to empower Enterprises, NGOs, private and public organizations with enterprise level Web and Mobile solutions.
Working with us means working on the market winner product in the industry of Event Management. A product that has millions of active users. It also means challenging your skills in the utilization of innovative technologies for implementing cutting-edge solutions across our wide range of competencies and expertise.
Flux Technologies is looking for the great TEAM PLAYER- Middle PHP Developer!
A primary focus is developing user interface components and implementing them following provided conventions.
The primary objective is drinking gallons of coffee with CTO, eating dozens of donuts with Production Manager, fight to death with CEO, and make the world better place to live, besides this write clear-cut PHP high-quality code for one of the words emerging StartUp, which means:
- implement both existing and new user-facing functionalities to ensure all components and the overall project are robust and easy,
- understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements,
- use PHP frameworks and libraries per requirements of different projects,
- ensure reliability of both quality and organization, deadlines,
- learn to ship new features and improve every day.
It will be even nicer if you are capable of:
- translating designs and wireframes into code ensuring maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- developing and designing of databases on top of relational or non-relational database management systems.
What coming next is to demonstrate technical leadership and enhancement of the PHP proficiency.
Collaboration with the team is crucial. We trust the efficiency of synergy and power of teamwork, thus anyone joining us is expected to communicate open and share knowledge. The teams you will directly collaborate are R&D and project management. The communication is expected to be both in English and Armenian, therefore proficiency in both of these languages is important for anyone joining us.
1. 2+ years of experience in PHP
2. Experience with one of the PHP MVC based framework is required (Laravel, Yii, Cake, Symfony, etc.),
3. Experience with DBs (SQL required, NoSQL desired),
4. Strong understanding of version control systems (Git),
5. Knowledge of HTML, CSS
6. Solid knowledge of OOP
7. In-depth understanding of the entire web development processes
8. Excellent knowledge of technical English and good knowledge of verbal English.
1. Knowledge/experience with JS, and/or frameworks such as Node JS, Express JS, Sails JS, etc. or any other programming language
2. Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development process,
3. Experience in deployment processes.
Salary: VERY COMPETITIVE
Send your CV in pdf to [email protected]
Mention “I’m your future Middle PHP Developer” in the subject line.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Flux Technologies Inc. is a global software provider firm with a mission to empower private and public organizations, Enterprises, NGOs and Individuals with enterprise level Web and Mobile solutions.
At Flux - we’re driven to build meaningful things, embrace challenging problems and work with technologies we enjoy. We take pride in working with strong middle to senior developers in our company compared to the market average. That means getting lots of opportunities for geeky conversations with your peers, celebrating being cleverly unconventional and continuously getting better in everything you do. We cultivate inquiring minds and love constantly pushing our boundaries.
Working with us means working with innovative technologies to implement cutting-edge solutions across our wide range of industires, competencies and expertises.
Ready for constant stream of new things for you to learn, every-day new challangies, help our project teams to build sustaining customer relationships through innovation, ideation and development? - If the answer is YES - then we are happy to meet and discuss the opportunites :)
Visit us at www.fluxtech.me. Get in touch to learn how we can take you to the next level in your carrer.
Phone: (055) 800-844
Address: , Hrachya Qochar 4, 8th floor , Armenia