Deadline: 10 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
- Develop, test, debug standards-compliant, cross-browser compatible web applications.
- Enhance and modify existing applications as needed to add new features or improve user- experience.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing applications.
- Interact and communicate with designers, developers, QA engineers, copywriters, product owners and others in order to understand requirements and scope of work.
- Play active role in defining and implementing best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Help the team to estimate work efforts for user stories, including determining requirements, dependencies and risks.
- Support the team in technical decisions and development estimates.
- Conduct research and develop proof of concepts.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a front-end technology, with use of modern frameworks such as React/Redux.
- Experience one page web aplications.
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, CSS preprocessors (SASS)
- Build tool (Webpack)
- Package manager (npm)
- Strong knowledge of REST and messaging platforms.
- Provide engineering advice for technical/architectural issues.
- A positive attitude towards working within a team and being a team player.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Digitain is an Armenia-based sportsbook and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The company’s primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia.
The multi-channel Digitain Gaming Platform allows operators to plug-in sportsbook, casino, live dealer, and virtual sports modules, and includes an integrated payment gateway, bonus engine, CRM system, and dedicated customer support. Its sportsbook product covers 26,000 live events each month, across 65 sports taking in 7,500 leagues and more than 3,000 betting markets, while its casino solution has 1,000-plus games from the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playson.
Company Mission: Expand all over the world. To become one of the best employers in Armenia
Today Digitain has more than 1,000 employees, 35+ partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide. In the iGaming industry, Digitain has a unique position; its technological flexibility, customer-oriented behavior, and its people are the keys to the company’s success.
For the team, the company has become their digital planet, and their own and unique virtual environment as they believe that hard work can bring them closer to creating their vision of the Digital Universe.
COMPANY CHALLENGES: Nurturing a great company culture, hiring the right people at the right time and developing them, keeping up with market changes, and expanding all over the world.
Address: , Armenia