Deadline: 27 September 2017
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
BetConstruct is seeking a qualified .NET/C# Developer, who will participate in full development life cycle and will be challenged to design solutions that meet the business requirements while adhering to architecture standards and governance process established by the company. The candidate will get a great opportunity.
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document programs
- Assist in the modification of company products and/or
customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user
- Research and analyze existing systems and program
- Develop test plans to verify the logic of new or modified
- Work as part of a software development team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences
- At least 1 years of work experience as a Software Developer
- Experience and knowledge of C# .NET Framework / ASP.Net /
Entity Framework / MSSQL Server
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of Design
Patterns and Microservice Architecture
- Knowledge of SQL/MSSQL/NoSQL
- Knowledge of .NET Core, WPF, Xamarin is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure in a task/module
oriented project team environment
- Subversion/Git version control tools
- Knowledge of ASP.Net Web API.
- Experience in Test Driven Development is a plus
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Excited? Then go ahead and send that updated CV to our [email protected] email address and don’t forget to mention you applied for the “.NET/C# Developer” position in the subject line.
Industry: Information technologies
Type of company: LLC/OJSC/CJSC
Number of employees: more than 200
BetConstruct develops, provides and manages a complete range of products for online and land-based gaming companies. While we specialize in Sportsbooks, our product range also includes a great selection of Poker, Skill, Virtual and Casino Games, including Live Dealer. Our robust back-end, along with content, marketing and risk management tools presents a powerful solution for any betting business. Today BetConstruct serves clients based in Europe, Russia, Central and South Eastern Asia, and Africa. Backed by a powerful team of over 1000 employees (traders, developers and other specialists) and informed by over 10 years of experience, we provide true 24/7 support to our clients, and respond quickly to changes in regulatory and consumer requirements.
Address: , Garegin Hovsepyan 20 , Yerevan , Armenia