Deadline: 14 April 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Required candidate level: Senior
Use the following email to send your CVs [email protected]
Or feel free to contact via phone number provided below.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
DataOwl is the only integrated CRM and business intelligence solution for BioTrackTHC customers. Our system syncs seamlessly with the BioTrackTHC POS system. Learn how DataOwl's simple tools will increase your revenue and improve operations.
Phone: (055) 681-808, (094) 253-5
Address: , Armenia