Outbound Team Leader
Deadline: 25 November 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
The incumbent manages and leads the team of employees of Outbound calls team. He/she communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team, motivates team members and assess performance. He/she provides help to management, including hiring, keep management updated on team performance. Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members. The incumbent will lead the team of 10 plus employees.
- Cooperate closely with the Marketing and Customer Retention departments
- Foresee monthly capacity of list of customers to be contacted by the company
- Manage the lists of customers to distribute equally among the team members
- Set, change and review daily, weekly and monthly KPIs for the team
- Answer team member questions, help with team member problems, and oversee team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicate deadlines and sales goals to team members
- Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Plan team members’ annual vacation requests, track sick leaves and absentees
- Share with team members and discuss with them individually the job performance
- Follow team members’ performance, make sure of its accuracy and efficiency
- Evaluate team members job and escalate the results to direct manager
- Higher education
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service
- Experience in mid-level management will be an asset
- Proficient in Armenian, Russian and English languages (written and verbal)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Customer service oriented
- High sense of responsibility
- Effective negotiation and communication skills
Qualified candidate are welcomed to send their CV to: [email protected].
Please indicate “Outbound Team Leader” in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Digitain is an Armenia-based sportsbook and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The company’s primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia.
The multi-channel Digitain Gaming Platform allows operators to plug-in sportsbook, casino, live dealer, and virtual sports modules, and includes an integrated payment gateway, bonus engine, CRM system, and dedicated customer support. Its sportsbook product covers 26,000 live events each month, across 65 sports taking in 7,500 leagues and more than 3,000 betting markets, while its casino solution has 1,000-plus games from the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playson.
Company Mission: Expand all over the world. To become one of the best employers in Armenia
Today Digitain has more than 1,000 employees, 35+ partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide. In the iGaming industry, Digitain has a unique position; its technological flexibility, customer-oriented behavior, and its people are the keys to the company’s success.
For the team, the company has become their digital planet, and their own and unique virtual environment as they believe that hard work can bring them closer to creating their vision of the Digital Universe.
COMPANY CHALLENGES: Nurturing a great company culture, hiring the right people at the right time and developing them, keeping up with market changes, and expanding all over the world.
Address: , Armenia