Deadline: 30 September 2017
Employment term: Other
Job type: Other
The teacher should overtake the position of preparing the lessons to be used in class and educating the students in accordance with CIS Armenia rules and regulations.
- Create appealing lessons that implement a variety of methodologies.
- Teach elementary school students the principles of Robotics including the functions of power source, sensors, motors and structural members of a robot.
- Instruct students through lectures- discussions- visual aids- and other effective teaching methods for student comprehension
- Prepare lessons and outlines to use in class that effectively cover the material
- Administer various types of assessments to monitor students’ performance- behaviour and other issues
knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Organized, dynamic and responsible personality;
- Computer science/math/science/engineering background and/or experience with robotics
- Team-working and strong problem-solving skills.
To apply, please submit your CV to: [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity on staff.am and get a nice surprise from staff.am team on your first day at work.
CIS Armenia is an international school using English language as a medium of instruction located in the centre of Yerevan. CIS Armenia is licensed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Armenia. The curriculum at CIS Armenia is based upon the programmes of the Armenian National Curriculum and the British National Curriculum. CIS Armenia is a community for effective teaching and learning. We seek to develop self-esteem and pleasure in learning through a stimulating, supportive and happy environment that provides all members with opportunities to achieve their potential in the intellectual, physical, moral and social domains.
Phone: (011) 775-577
Address: , M. Mashtots Avenue 2/3 , Yerevan , Armenia