Deadline: 11 October 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and is willing to join the ranks of our creative network. You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development.
- Write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way;
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale;
- Develop Web Applications using PHP 7, CSS and HTML;
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort;
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development;
- Write clean code and follow best practices in coding standards;
- 1+ year working experience;
- Working experience with CMS (DLE, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla) is a must;
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of Laravel is a plus;
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to fill the application form.
Alternative Creative Network LLC is a company which is specialized in provision on media ads for internet sources. We solve different objectives in marketing, which are providing fast notice for target audience about product, service, function, action and any other event that our partner prefers. We work with major companies and offer the fastest and effective methods. Our general objectives are make our own image and make all our brands and selling goods famous for all internet users. Our high quality specialists can solve any objectives and take a different way to every partner. We make regular trainings for our employees and provide full reports ready for new challenges.
- Free and tasty lunch
- Friday coffee break
- Bonus system
- English classes during working hours
- Gym package coverage
- Sport events
- Career growth
- Teambuilding activities
- Smart and creative co-workers
Phone: (044) 532-323
Address: 8 Davit Anhaght str., Yerevan