PHP Mid/Senior Developer
Deadline: 10 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Sygnoos LLC is looking for a Mid/Senior PHP Developer to join our emerging team and work on our projects and services.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- At least 4 years of professional work experience in php/mysql development
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Knowledge of OOP is a must
- Design Mysql database structure
- Work as part of a software development team
- Read, understand and modify the existing code
- Provide technical support and assistance
- Experience with MySQL database design, programming and administration
- Ability to work both as individual contributor and as part of a team
- Ability to learn quickly
Required candidate level: Senior
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Please, send the CV-s to the e-mail address: [email protected] mentioning in the subject field: "PHP Developer"
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.