Deadline: 27 September 2017
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Center for Agribusiness and Rural Development (CARD) Foundation is looking for enthusiastic and responsible specialist to hold the position of PR Assistant.
· Collect and edit success stories, photo and video materials on Company’s projects and activities;
· Organize and actively participate in special events related to Company’s activities;
· Design and develop Company monthly and annual bulletin, newsletters, official letters and documents, as well as booklets and other materials;
· Do regular updates of News dissemination list
· Be responsible for accuracy and correctness of any public information related to Company’s projects and activities;
· Maintain and regularly update the web pages
· Coordinate subscriptions of newspapers and journals.
· Provide overall assistance to CARD quarterly “AgroMshakuyt” magazine
· Translate written and recorded materials from Armenian into English and vice versa.
· Interpret meetings, individual and group discussions upon necessity
· Assist CARD visitors with hotel reservation, coordinate the logistic support and develop itineraries if needed
· Register books in CARD library software
· Ensure proper welcoming of all incoming visitors;
· Ensure the provision of all PR-related tasks for CARD Agrocredit UCO
· Other responsibilities upon request.
· Degree in Public Relations, Linguistics, Journalism or a related field
· Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, Armenian and Russian languages;
· Ability to complete tasks on time and with proper quality;
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment;
· Ability to handle multiple tasks while adhering to deadlines;
· Excellent organizational, communication skills, customer service ethics, accuracy and attention to details;
· Excellent computer skills; MS office, Outlook (knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign is a plus)
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please send a cover letter and a CV to [email protected] or deliver a hard copy to CARD office at: Azatutyan Avenue 1/21-40, Yerevan. Please clearly indicate the position you apply for.
Only selected eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Type of company: LLC/OJSC/CJSC
Number of employees: 50-200
The Center for Agribusiness and Rural Development (CARD) is an Armenian Foundation founded in 2005 as a successor of USDA’s Marketing Assistance Program (USDA-MAP).
CARD’s mission is to assist farmers and agribusinesses in the production and marketing of food and related products to increase incomes and create jobs leading to sustainable livelihoods for rural populations and thus to contribute to poverty reduction.
CARD Foundation is a non-profit organization. It has two affiliate organizations:
1) Affiliate 1: CARD AgroServices is a for profit organization that provides agricultural services and products to farmers and agribusiness in Armenia
2) Affiliate 2: CARD AgroCredit is a Universal Credit Organization registered and licensed with the Central Bank of Armenia to provide agricultural and agribusiness financial services in Armenia; and
All two together is a “One-Stop-Shop” concept which was successfully introduced.
Phone: (060) 440-550
Address: , Azatutyan 1/21-40 , Yerevan , Armenia