Deadline: 09 May 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and building new ones. We provide exciting opportunities engineers to come in and develop the major features in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
We’re looking for an Architect to be part of the engineering team at ServiceTitan. You must have a strong background in responsive web application development and a proven ability to provide technical leadership and strong process management.
We make a huge impact on thousands of companies in U.S. and abroad by enabling them to be way more efficient. Many of features we offer — in particular, Machine Learning and AI-driven scheduling and dispatch automation — are light-years ahead of what currently exists on the market, and we love to hold this position. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on .NET platform, have an amazing culture, love to solve complex problems, and don't fear to experiment. If you share the same values, you might find yourself in perfect company!
- Design, implement and improve critical systems and components powering ServiceTitan stack
- Build tools to increase efficiency of all our engineers
- Identify opportunities to extract or develop systems beneficial for multiple teams
- Improve the security, availability, reliability, and performance of our products
- Mentor and guide Engineers
- 60% development / 40% working on everything else
- Work closely with Recruiting — in particular, interview candidates and co-own activities related to lead generation (e.g. tech talks) and screening (HackerRank tests)
- Improve IC performance, processes, and quality across the whole engineering team
- Drive/Participate in all major architectural and strategic decisions
- Contribute to the roadmap and resource planning
- Determine metrics for success and constantly measure them
- Communicating effectively with cross-functional teams, engineers, Product Managers, customers, and partners
- 8+ years of industry experience, including with large scale enterprise web/saas applications
- 3+ years of experience on senior engineering roles (designing APIs, abstractions, and tools used by other engineers)
- Expert-level knowledge of:
- Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs) and SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other)
- Taking existing monolithic applications to a domain based, service-driven paradigm
- Experience with large scale 3rd party integrations
- Basic Microsoft Windows administration skills including IIS administration
- Performance / reliability monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic, DataDog, Application Insights)
- Log / Metric collection and analysis tools (e.g. Elasticsearch-Logstash-Kibana, DataDog, Interana)
- Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies and tools (TeamCity or similar)
- Administration and building automation for Azure, AWS or other public cloud technology
- Ability to empathize with our users and champion for their experience.
- Strong knowledge of some other technology stack (e.g. Python / Unix, Java, mobile platforms, etc.)
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- B.S., M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or a related technical field.
Required candidate level: Senior
Salary: Highly competitive + benefits
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please follow this link and fill out the form in order to apply for this position.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps Home Service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. We develop a backbone end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar Residential Home Service industry. Integrated CRM, intelligent dispatching, comprehensive reporting, marketing campaign tracking and management, mobile client for technicians in the field, integration with a variety of other software products, including Quickbooks and Intacct — these are just some of features ServiceTitan provides for its customers. Besides that, we bring a modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. We enable our customers to more easily manage their business, gain a lot of transparency on its state, and in the end, earn more.
We're a startup that is already successful — thousands of customers, rapid growth, incredibly low customer churn rate, and funding provided by top-tier investors in cloud software are just some of the indicators of this. Yet we are young enough to enable our team members with a very significant growth potential — both in terms of career and in terms of equity.
If you are intelligent, humble, and passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working people, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. Join us.
- Stock options in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- An opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales
- Make a noticeable impact on your co-workers and customers
- Flexible vacation policy
- A world-class health insurance plan
- Free lunch every day
- Snacks and munchies in the kitchen
- Wellness/gym package
- Learning and development budget
- Parking coverage
- Referral bonuses
- Performance bonus
- ... and many more perks
$165M For ServiceTitan and the Future of Home Services
The founding of ServiceTitan is very much the story of the American dream.
When Vahe and I tell it, we often say that it started in college, where we first met. But the truth is that the story started long before that, when both of our families first immigrated to this country. When they did, they did so with no money. No jobs. No language skills. But they worked extremely hard to build a life for us, to put food on the table, and to put us through school.
So when we graduated from Stanford and USC, we both decided not to take high profile tech jobs in the Bay Area. Instead, we went back home and used our skills to help the family plumbing and air conditioning businesses. We owed it to them, after the years of dedication and hard work they put in to make sure we had an even better life than they had.
Six years later, the software platform we built for them has grown to become a critical tool for companies across the US and Canada. And today, we’re proud to announce another milestone for ServiceTitan, as well as a milestone for vertical software and SoCal: a $165 million Series D at a $1.65 billion post-money valuation led by Nina Achadjian at Index Ventures, who joins our board, along with new investors Dragoneer and T Rowe Price, and existing investors Iconiq, Battery and Bessemer. This is the largest raise ever for a vertical SaaS company and the largest SaaS round in Southern California history.
Why do you work at ServiceTitan? We asked some of our employees and here's what they had to say.
Phone: (099) 094-095
Address: , 1 Northern avenue , Yerevan , Armenia