Deadline: 30 June 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Are you curious, eager to learn and improve? Will you make a difference to our well-known international client and their key personnel? If the answer is yes then we’d like to hear from you.
Further duties will include:
- Take active role in developing procurement plans/scope of the client’s affiliate and in identifying business opportunities that can enable to streamline process execution while delivering speed to market and overall achievement of market objectives.
- Collaborate with Procurement Account Manager and Internal Stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of their needs/scope of work & business priorities to ensure high level of deliverables.
- Perform RFx processes, lead negotiation with suppliers and contracts preparation ensuring delivery of the right quality at the most competitive market price in the area of indirect materials and services. Execute all activities in compliance with internal policies and guidelines.
- Propose value - adding solutions and influence Internal stakeholders.
- Identify and implement optimization initiatives that can streamline sourcing activities and improve customer experience at client’s affiliate level.
- Actively participate in projects dedicated to processes/activities optimization in Procurement Center Europe organization.
- Actively seek for new market insights to provide value and innovation.
- Deliver financial productivity within managed scope & spend (cost saving/cost avoidance).
Our Partner is looking to recruit a candidate with:
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Procurement or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in Procurement Sourcing Area within an international/multicultural environment.
- Proven strong commercial & negotiation skills.
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to influence decisions.
- Very good interpersonal skills and customer-centric approach.
- Strong drive for results and ability to adapt to fast changing environment
- Proactive approach and ability to work independently.
- Agility in dealing with ambiguity and change management.
- Proficiency in using MS Office and experience in SAP.
- Excellent command of English (other European languages would be an asset).
Our Partner offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please send your CV to [email protected] by clearly stating in the "Subject" field Procurement Executive.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
In 2019 PMA has been successfully certified as Top Employer Armenia 2019 by the Top Employer’s Institute. Our practices have been assessed through the analysis of 100 questions which covered 600 people practices across 10 of the following topics:
∙ Talent Strategy
∙ Workforce Planning
∙ Talent Acquisition
∙ Learning & Development
∙ Performance Management
∙ Leadership Development
∙ Career & Succession Management
∙ Compensation & Benefits and Culture
The Top Employers Institute Programme provides organizations with the ability to leverage employer branding, benchmark practices against other top performers and globally align policies.
Phone: (060) 656-043
Address: [email protected], 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St., Yerevan