Deadline: 30 November 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a passionate, motivated and experienced Product Manager, who will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and rollout products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Understand complex business needs and translate them into detailed, prioritized, executable functional requirements and user stories
- Act as the project lead and key stakeholder
- Plan, prioritize and manage product feature backlog and development for the product
- Manage multiple product teams’ backlog initiatives, epics, user stories, and cross-product dependencies
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and final delivery
- Evaluate new and existing feature enhancement requests based on market demand, ROI and client impact
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business impact
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the Product
- Research and analyze market, products, competitors and industry
- Promote on-site activities, and create the interactions that build ranking and traffic, create the Product vision, requirements and release roadmaps
- Mentor and train product owners
- Be actively engaged with the team to help build the best product possible
- Develop, maintain and manage relationships with stakeholders , provide internal and external stakeholders with the appropriate guidance and direction with regards to roadmap priority
- Provides transparency on results, progress and planning through accurate reporting
- Closely cooperate with commercial and technical departments
- To be in touch with clients and partners to deeply understand requirements and expectations from the product
We are looking for someone, who has:
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- At least 2-3 years of previous proven working experience as a Product Manager is required
- General understanding of software development processes and cycles
- Knowledge and experience of Agile product development framework
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Advanced computer skills, good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to successfully manage product backlog in a fast paced, product centric environment
- Ability to plan for the future strategy while maintaining the current delivery
- Ability to lead release activities from analysis through to implementation
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Strong attention to details, strategic thinking
- Result- oriented
As a result, you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits, such as insurance; referral bonuses; childbirth and marriage bonuses; free of charge lunch/tea/coffee/fruits; additional paid days off annual, etc.
- Lovely working environment
- Professional team members
- Interesting and frequent team buildings
- Professional growth and training opportunities
- Casual Dress Code: we want you to feel comfortable when you come to work
Salary: Competitive, based on previous experience and skills, with benefit package.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcomed to send their Resume/CV to [email protected]. Do not forget to mention “Product Manager“ in the subject line of the e-mail. We are grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Digitain is an Armenia-based sportsbook and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The company’s primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia.
The multi-channel Digitain Gaming Platform allows operators to plug-in sportsbook, casino, live dealer, and virtual sports modules, and includes an integrated payment gateway, bonus engine, CRM system, and dedicated customer support. Its sportsbook product covers 26,000 live events each month, across 65 sports taking in 7,500 leagues and more than 3,000 betting markets, while its casino solution has 1,000-plus games from the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playson.
Company Mission: Expand all over the world. To become one of the best employers in Armenia
Today Digitain has more than 1,000 employees, 35+ partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide. In the iGaming industry, Digitain has a unique position; its technological flexibility, customer-oriented behavior, and its people are the keys to the company’s success.
For the team, the company has become their digital planet, and their own and unique virtual environment as they believe that hard work can bring them closer to creating their vision of the Digital Universe.
COMPANY CHALLENGES: Nurturing a great company culture, hiring the right people at the right time and developing them, keeping up with market changes, and expanding all over the world.
Address: , Armenia