Product Manager (ML and AI)
Deadline: 06 December 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
Webb Fontaine is seeking a Product Manager to manage design and development of its ML and AI solutions.
- Acting as a primary contact person for domain information.
- Providing timely information and making timely decisions.
- Prioritizing all work for the team, including but not limited to requirements and addressing defects, taking both stakeholder and team needs into account when doing so.
- Continually re-prioritizing and adjusting scope based on the evolving needs of the stakeholders.
- Actively participating in planning sessions, demo meeting and acceptance testing.
- Helping the team gain access to expert stakeholders.
- Facilitating requirements modeling sessions, including requirements envisioning.
- Educating the team in the business domain.
- Demoing the solution to key stakeholders, typically principals such as senior management who are unable to attend the normal iteration(sprint) demo.
- Announcing releases.
- Monitoring and communicating team status to interested stakeholders.
- Organizing milestone reviews.
- Educating stakeholders in the process followed by the delivery team.
- Negotiating priorities, scope, funding, and schedule.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills.
- Expert understanding of Agile development processes and methodology.
- Strong communication and data presentation skills.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is a plus.
- Bachelor or master degree in relevant field.
- Experience in management of AI/ML products.
- Relevant certification in product management is plus.
- At least 2 years of AI/ML based product or project management.
- At least 4 years of work experience.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Sense of responsibility; ability to meet deadlines.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and Motivation letter in English language to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Holding LLC is a branch of Webb Fontaine Group, a company headquartered in Switzerland, for the development of Java-based applications on a proprietary platform. With worldwide presence through its subsidiaries and branch offices in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa the company specializes in the development of Information Systems to support Trade Facilitation and propel Customs Modernization.
Webb Fontaine specializes in improving government services through e-government systems, business process re-engineering, and leading edge information technology. Webb Fontaine provides a comprehensive suite of e-government software products, Electronic single window portals, Customs automation, information technology, telecommunications, and infrastructure services.
Webb Fontaine has the following six main products:
Webb Trade Single Window®
Webb Executive Vision®
“Baby born” package
Flexible working hours
Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
“Happy Hour” every Friday
Teambuilding and corporate events
No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Phone: (010) 655-657
Address: , 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str. , Yerevan , Armenia