Deadline: 12 June 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
Digitain is seeking a professional to take the position of Product Trainer in the Company's team. He/she will be responsible for identifying training needs, developing annual training programs, creating instructional materials and conducting them – based on products’ strengths and weaknesses. The product trainer will offer structured learning experience, evaluate effectiveness of training programs, organize and handle tests for new and current employees.
- Create and develop training course material using instructional design techniques incorporating adult learning theory, including writing lesson plans, designing application exercises and performance tests, and other job aids
- Conduct training sessions and develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities- increasing the proficiency of employees
- Revise training plans to meet new training requirements and keep technical information up to date
- Classify training content based on the audience responsibilities’ framework
- Work collaboratively within the Product team
- Coordinate training schedules, dates, and logistics as well as maintain all training systems and databases related to product training
- Track, report, and evaluate the effectiveness of training solutions and make changes to programs based on feedback, analysis and recommendations
- Evaluate the knowledge of class participants to determine training needs and effectiveness
- Contribute to training process improvements and participate in other projects as needed
- Conduct onsite and web-based training on product benefits and workflow
- Create attractive training materials - using marketing solutions
- University degree
- Minimum 2-3 year work experience in relevant field or in Customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) and training handling skills
- Competent speech, ability to motivate and persuade
- Knowledge of MS office, good knowledge of Power Point, Internet navigation skills
- Ability to deliver trainings and quality materials in Armenian, Russian and English languages
- Analytical thinking, open to changes and quick orientation skills
- Working ethics, high sense of responsibility, hardworking, initiative and flexible personality
- Ability to work under high pressure and deal with strict deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and simultaneously perform different tasks
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the job by following this link
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 1800 employees and over 200 partners across the globe.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.