Project (Admin) Manager/22313BR
Deadline: 09 October 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
As a Project Manager, you are involved with the development of NVM IP at all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Participate in complex block and/or chip planning.
- Create clear project scope documentation and milestone definitions.
- Convene project kick-off and regular milestones tracking meetings with cross-functional teams.
- Maintain project plans and resource reports.
- Participate in design reviews and ensure that all quality checks are completed.
- Co-ordinate the tape out of IP Test Chips.
- Communicate with management regarding technical issues.
- Work toward improving design efficiency and achieving highest possible quality metrics.
- Requires a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Applied Science (or equivalent).
- Requires 1-3 years of experience in an industry project-based activities. Project management experience preferred.
- Familiarity with integrated circuit design and design verification.
- Familiarity with the development process for ASIC designs.
- Familiarity with Project Management and Planning tasks.
- Familiarity with MS Project and MS Excel.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Phone: (010) 492-100