Project manager (MFS and digital)
Deadline: 24 May 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Veon Armenia (brand Beeline) is seeking for candidates to fill the position of Project manager (MFS and digital)
- Manage and implement digital and MFS products roadmaps.
- Specify functional and business requirements, develop and launch digital products and payment services within defined plans and time-frames.
- Propose and introduce functional tools for improving digital and financial services.
- Prepare project related documentation package: user scripts, technical specifications, roadmaps, procedures and processes.
- Manage product lifecycle: work with user experience, testing and technology teams on formulating market/ product requirements to implement the roadmap across the whole development cycle and meet deadlines.
- Work closely with marketing team for ensuring due promotion of MFS and digital services amongst internal and external users.
- University degree in Marketing or IT;
- At least 2 years of experience preferably in IT, digital or telecom industries;
- Experience in product launch and project management in IT, telecom or e-commerce.;
- Knowledge of project management methodology and standards;
- Expertise in product management and all related functional aspects;
- Analytical thinking;
- Project management skills;
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Ability to set priorities and take correct decisions in hard cases;
- Stress-resistant, time-management skills;
- Initiative and flexible personality;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Salary: Medical insurance plus other benefits
For additional information about our company, please visit our website: www.beeline.am.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
In the subject line of your e-mail message, please mention the title of the position you are applying for.
«VEON Armenia» CJSC (trademark Beeline) is the largest telecommunication company in Armenia. The Company was established in March 1995 by the decision of the Ministry of Communications jointly with the American Company “Trans-World Telecom”.
«VEON Armenia» provides services of GSM 900/1800, 3G (UMTS) and 4G (LTE) standard mobile communication, fixed telephony as well as Internet access based on CDMA, ADSL and FTTB technologies under Beeline brand on the whole territory of Armenia.
Since 2007 Beeline has been consistently developing broadband internet access services by ADSL technology - Hi-Line, and in March, 2012 the company brought into commercial operation Internet access service by FTTB technology - Hi-Line Optic, the inhabitants of the city Gyumri were the first to whom the service became available. In 2008 «VEON Armenia» became the first Armenian mobile operator to launch 3G network. Beeline 3G network covers more than 350 Armenian settlements with population of more than 2,9 million. In 2016 Beeline started providing services of 4G network.
The company provides a wide range of services for corporate customers. In particular, for corporate problems solution «VEON Armenia» CJSC offers the companies to create data transfer corporate networks, using reliable Beeline CDN infrastructure with capacity of 1Gbit/sec.
As of the end of 2013 Yerevan urban telephone network was digitized for 100%. The countrywide digitalization index is 94%.
«VEON Armenia» CJSC (trademark Beeline) is the part of VEON, one of the world’s largest integrated telecommunications services operators. VEON includes communication companies providing voice communication and data transfer services on the basis of a wide range of wireless and fixed communications, as well as broadband Internet access. The company has more than 200 million subscribers in Russia, Italy, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Algeria, Bangladesh and Pakistan. VEON provides services under the brands "Beeline", "Kyivstar», «Wind», «Mobilink», «Banglalink» and «Djezzy». For more information contact: www.veon.com.
Phone: (010) 289-031
Address: , 2 Str., Aharonyan , Yerevan , Armenia