QA Automation Engineer
Deadline: 09 June 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and building new ones. We provide exciting opportunities engineers to come in and develop the major features in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
- Improve our automation coverage by working closely with Products, QAs, and developers on automating our test cases and scenarios
- Maintain and extend our test frameworks as needed and develop new testing tools
- Maintain and run automation scripts for new functionality and regression testing
- Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting methods are effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated
- Assist in designing test strategies, developing test tools and implementing test cases to ensure the highest quality deliverable
- Work closely with Engineering to understand the Product Architecture and identifying, designing, or enhancing existing test frameworks
- Defect tracking and issue status reporting
- Able to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes, work independently in a fast paced environment
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must
- 3+ years hands-on software quality assurance testing experience, preferably with web and mobile applications in the software development industry
- 3+ years of in-depth experience developing test automation for business objects and entities independent of any available user interface
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Automated Tests using Selenium
- 3+ years of experience with C# or other scripting language (Python, PHP, ruby etc.)
- Capability to think & contribute from Framework perspective, effects of changes & upgrades
- Habit of writing clean, re-usable & parameterized code for Tests, ensuring coverage
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with code deployments and version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with creating automation on projects which integrate with third party APIs is preferred
- Experience with Continuous Integration and familiarity with Continuous Deployment tool such as teamcity, jenkins is preferred
- Experience implement and execute test automation cases using NUnit is preferred
- Ability to rapidly learn third party development / QA tools is preferred
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering field preferred. Strong relevant work experience in QA will be considered as well.
Salary: Highly competitive + benefits
Ability to work independently
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please follow this link and fill out the form in order to apply for this position.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps Home Service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. We develop a backbone end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar Residential Home Service industry. Integrated CRM, intelligent dispatching, comprehensive reporting, marketing campaign tracking and management, mobile client for technicians in the field, integration with a variety of other software products, including Quickbooks and Intacct — these are just some of features ServiceTitan provides for its customers. Besides that, we bring a modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. We enable our customers to more easily manage their business, gain a lot of transparency on its state, and in the end, earn more.
We're a startup that is already successful — thousands of customers, rapid growth, incredibly low customer churn rate, and funding provided by top-tier investors in cloud software are just some of the indicators of this. Yet we are young enough to enable our team members with a very significant growth potential — both in terms of career and in terms of equity.
If you are intelligent, humble, and passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working people, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. Join us.
- Stock options in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- An opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales
- Make a noticeable impact on your co-workers and customers
- Flexible vacation policy
- A world-class health insurance plan
- Free lunch every day
- Snacks and munchies in the kitchen
- Wellness/gym package
- Learning and development budget
- Parking coverage
- Referral bonuses
- Performance bonus
- ... and many more perks
$165M For ServiceTitan and the Future of Home Services
The founding of ServiceTitan is very much the story of the American dream.
When Vahe and I tell it, we often say that it started in college, where we first met. But the truth is that the story started long before that, when both of our families first immigrated to this country. When they did, they did so with no money. No jobs. No language skills. But they worked extremely hard to build a life for us, to put food on the table, and to put us through school.
So when we graduated from Stanford and USC, we both decided not to take high profile tech jobs in the Bay Area. Instead, we went back home and used our skills to help the family plumbing and air conditioning businesses. We owed it to them, after the years of dedication and hard work they put in to make sure we had an even better life than they had.
Six years later, the software platform we built for them has grown to become a critical tool for companies across the US and Canada. And today, we’re proud to announce another milestone for ServiceTitan, as well as a milestone for vertical software and SoCal: a $165 million Series D at a $1.65 billion post-money valuation led by Nina Achadjian at Index Ventures, who joins our board, along with new investors Dragoneer and T Rowe Price, and existing investors Iconiq, Battery and Bessemer. This is the largest raise ever for a vertical SaaS company and the largest SaaS round in Southern California history.
Why do you work at ServiceTitan? Staff.am asked some of our employees and here's what they had to say.
Phone: (099) 094-095
Address: , 1 Northern avenue , Yerevan , Armenia