Deadline: 02 May 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
Develandoo is seeking for QA engineer.
- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development life cycle;
- Ensure test plans, thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases;
- Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated software tests;
- Develop automated regression test suites using automated testing tools;
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities;
- Review tools implementations and encourage best practices and sound design principles while remaining practical and deadline driven;
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds;
- Manage defect tracking; monitor and report results;
- Report QA status, as appropriate, to keep project stakeholders informed on deliverables and timelines.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 1 year of experience as a QA Engineer with solid progression in responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both communication and technical level;
- Experience in testing high performance systems is a plus;
- Working knowledge of Linux/ Unix, Solaris and Windows environments is a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of system development life cycle, methodology and testing;
- Solid knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
- Expert ability to apply quality assurance knowledge to in-depth testing and test plans;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources;
- Advanced knowledge of trading systems and trading concepts, particularly within the equities realm will be a very - important asset;
- Expert ability to apply concepts of unit, system, regression, product, integration and acceptance testing;
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl and Python is a big plus;
- Knowledge of Java is a big plus;Experience in using different testing tools (Postman, Jmeter, Selenium Webdriver and TestComplete) is a big plus
- Basic understanding of OOP principles;
What's in it for you:
- Health Insurance;
- Sick days off;
- Paid Vacation;
- Paid maternal leave;
- English or german courses;
- Technical trainings;
- Free Beers;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Warm atmosphere.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Please send your CV’s to [email protected] with subject "QA Engineer".
System development life cycle, methodology and testing
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Founded in 2014, Develandoo is an AI Innovation Lab, specialized in building early-stage companies. We are experts in building products for global companies and startups. We have 5 branches around the world (Germany, Armenia, USA, Belarus and Mexico), 30 products already launched and 100+ employees who form our strong team. In our ITaaS (Innovation Team as a Service) model, we help companies understand their data and create new revenue using Artificial Intelligence. In our CBaaS (Company Building as a Service) model, we work with early-stage companies by providing all of their engineering needs to reach product milestones. We’ve been recently listed in top 10 highly recommended B2B companies in Germany by Clutch.co. You can find publications about us and our products in international news agencies such as BBC, Emerce, EL DEBER, Venezuela al Dia, CASADOMO, Armenpress, Ecuavisa.
Phone: (098) 409-052
Address: , Armenia