Deadline: 10 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
Flux Technologies Inc. is a global software provider firm with a mission to empower Enterprises, NGOs, private and public organizations with enterprise level Web and Mobile solutions.
Working with us means working on the market winner product in the industry of Event Management. A product that has millions of active users. It also means challenging your skills in the utilization of innovative technologies for implementing cutting-edge solutions across our wide range of competencies and expertise.
Flux Technologies is looking for a great TEAM PLAYER-QA Specialist. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’re happy to meet you.
- Be initiative and innovative
- Define test plans and test cases based on software requirements,
- Perform system testing from start to end of the software development lifecycle,
- Track the bugs during whole bug life cycle till the bug is closed,
- Perform accurate and detailed defect and/or change logging, reporting and tracking,
- Work proactively with the all stakeholders including development team and Project Manager,
- Identify and measure relevant software quality metrics and analyze them as part of continuous improvement initiatives,
- Record, analyze and distribute statistical information,
- Promote a positive QA mindset within the organization,
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- At least 2+ year of experience in quality assurance and testing methodologies,
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution,
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies,
- Solid understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes,
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications,
- Working knowledge of developing and executing test plans,
- Strong initiative to improve testing tools, methodologies, and overall quality of the product,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people,
- A willingness to learn actively,
- Familiarity with databases, ability to retrieve and manipulate data,
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal direct supervision
It will be even nicer if you are capable of:
- Automation experience using Java or any other OOP language
- Expertise with Selenium Webdriver
- API testing experience
- Familiarity with BDD main concepts
- Attention to details,
- Data collection, management and analysis,
- Problem analysis and problem solving,
- Planning and organizing,
- Customer service orientation,
Send your CV in pdf to [email protected] .
Mention “I’m your future QA Specialist” in the subject line.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Flux Technologies Inc. is a global software provider firm with a mission to empower private and public organizations, Enterprises, NGOs and Individuals with enterprise level Web and Mobile solutions.
At Flux - we’re driven to build meaningful things, embrace challenging problems and work with technologies we enjoy. We take pride in working with strong middle to senior developers in our company compared to the market average. That means getting lots of opportunities for geeky conversations with your peers, celebrating being cleverly unconventional and continuously getting better in everything you do. We cultivate inquiring minds and love constantly pushing our boundaries.
Working with us means working with innovative technologies to implement cutting-edge solutions across our wide range of industires, competencies and expertises.
Ready for constant stream of new things for you to learn, every-day new challangies, help our project teams to build sustaining customer relationships through innovation, ideation and development? - If the answer is YES - then we are happy to meet and discuss the opportunites :)
Visit us at www.fluxtech.me. Get in touch to learn how we can take you to the next level in your carrer.
Phone: (055) 800-844
Address: , Hrachya Qochar 4, 8th floor , Armenia