Deadline: 12 September 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Our company, established in 2002 in Finland, has a long, solid experience in building digital services for a broad range of industries.
Our customers are numerous shops, restaurants, museums, car parks, golf courses, construction machinery, rental agencies, parking garages and electric car charging operator - just to name a few. The size of our solutions ranges from services to individual stores to nationwide systems, and our customers represent entrepreneurs, alliances, start-ups and stock market companies.
See more about us at https://devolon.fi/about-us.html :)
We are very excited to let you know that we are moving our operations to Armenia, therefore, we are looking for another batch of awesome people joining us!
APPLY AND BE A PART OF AWESOME FAMILY
- Experience in developing with React Native (Redux and/or MobX) for iOS and Android
- Keeping up with new releases and bugs and working around the various intricacies of the Android and iOS platforms
- Understanding the value of testing, and demonstrated experience of writing test specs, from unit through to acceptance
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with APIs - even better if you have written them
- Experience of rest API testing tools, e.g. Postman
- Experience with mobile debugging tools
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- Modern office
- Projects that have an impact
- Personal laptop
- Weekly company lunches
- Voluntary overtime options
- Sport subsidies
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Please direct any inquiries regarding this position to Vostan Azatyan at [email protected] with "React/Native Developer" in the subject line.
Ability to work independently
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.