Sales Analyst/ Operator
Deadline: 31 July 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
Jermuk International Pepsi-Cola Bottler LLC is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Excel guru with analytical thinking and sense of wit to fill the position of a Sales Analyst/ Operator in sales team.
- Collect, analyze and report on sales performance data to increase general sales productivity and effectiveness;
- Support sales planning, forecasting and general reporting activities;
- Research, verify, and compile market transactions and comparable sales data to be used by the team;
- Analyze and provide solutions for sales process inefficiencies;
- Develop and distribute various reports to assist the sales force in their daily and corporate-driven target setting;
- Research best practices internally and externally and apply key findings to increase personal efficiency and achieve position objectives;
- Work to ensure the processes, truly enable sales and fit effectively into the Company's overall sales management program.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics is highly preferable;
- Work experience is desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel;
- Good knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- High level of accuracy;
- Analytical thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks and within tight deadlines.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to: [email protected] , mentioning "Sales Analyst/Operator" in the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Jermuk International Pepsi-Cola Bottler represents PepsiCo International on the Armenian market operating the modernized factory with production of carbonated soft drink brands: Pepsi, 7up, Mirinda and Aquafina. Besides, the Company is representing PepsiCo range of snack products with Lay’s, Doritos and X-team brands, as well as such juice brands as J7 and Lyubimiy Sad. We are also proud to be a co-packer of Sandora brand, producing it for the Armenian market.
In addition, the company has its own lemonade brand Frutteto and juice brand Santrope.
Our mission is providing our customers with high quality, value, fair price and convenience, our employees with safe and rewarding environment enabling career and financial growth, our stakeholders with the continued growth and profitability of the Company.
Phone: (011) 220-011
Address: Aharonyan 3/1, Yerevan