Sales and Customer Service Center Senior Specialist, Berd
Deadline: 10 October 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Veon Armenia (brand Beeline) is seeking for candidates to fill the position of Sales and Customer Service Center Senior Specialist, Berd
- Provide quality and professional services to customers;
- Implement sales of provided products and services;
- Deal with cash transactions and conduct appropriate reporting;
- Set equipment regulations;
- Compile reporting as per time frame.
- University degree or College graduate;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a relevant field;
- Knowledge of telecom services and products;
- Knowledge of main sales principles;
- Sales, customer care and negotiation skills;
- Stress-resistant, goal-oriented, initiative personality;
- Team working skills;
- Willingness to new skills and knowledge;
- Advanced computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages; good knowledge of English language is a plus.
Salary: Medical insurance; Service mobile phone; other benefits
For additional information about our company, please visit our website: www.beeline.am.
Ability to work independently
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to send CV/Resume in Armenian, Russian or English languages to e-mail [email protected]
In the subject line of your e-mail message please mention the title of the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Position is open till October 10, 2019.
“VEON Armenia”, one of a leading telecommunication companies in Armenia, has been providing telecommunication services throughout the territory of Armenia since 1995, and since 2008 - under Beeline brand.
Being the successor of the first telecommunication system in Armenia, “VEON Armenia” offers cutting-edge innovative solutions. We introduce the best world standards in Armenia, both in telecommunications and digital technologies, as well as in management, corporate culture and social citizenship.
“VEON Armenia” promotes the development of digital technologies and Startup ecosystem in Armenia, including the Sevan StartUp Summit. It is the founder of Beeline Startup Incubator, thanks to which dozens of young startups were able to develop their business ideas, turning them into integral business solutions.
“VEON Armenia” provides GSM 900/1800, 3G (UMTS) and standard 4G (LTE) telephony services, landline telephony, and Internet access using CDMA, ADSL, FTTB and VDSL technologies.
VEON Armenia is owned by one of the world's largest integrated telecom operators, VEON Ltd. (headquarters in Amsterdam), which includes operating companies in 10 countries, providing communication services to more than 240 million subscribers. Shares of the companies of the VEON are listed on NASDAQ and Euronext Amsterdam stock exchanges. More information is available at www.veon.com.
Phone: (010) 289-031
Address: 2 Str., Aharonyan, Yerevan