Deadline: 19 June 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
Joomag culture thrives on open communication and exchange of ideas. Our team member is identified not only by the high level of professionalism but also of passion and enthusiasm towards Changes. Getting results and being effective is crucial: we Dream Big and become smarter everyday.
Our Marketing & Sales department promotes Joomag and drives sales. The department consists of marketing and sales teams which together develop marketing campaigns and sales strategies that align with our targeted audience.
We now welcome process-driven and result-oriented Sales Representatives to join our Sales team. You will actively seek out and engage customer prospects while boosting top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
1. The first performance objective is to present, promote and sell Joomag product and services to prospective clients. This means:
- close to native fluency in English։ besides just loving to talk in English, you are proficient in both verbal and written business English. You will communicate and build sustainable relationships with English-spoken customers worldwide (knowledge of another UN official language, specifically Spanish, would be a privilege). Main channels of communication are calls, product demos, emails, live chat.
- confident self-presentation: specifically on the phone and during demos, the tone of voice, volume and pace of a sales rep’s speech are surprisingly important sales skills. Here how you say things to a prospect equally matters to what you say. This is why you are expected to be able to show off your capabilities to a prospect information in details while seeing the situation from different angles. Your daily work effectively through any kind of communication.
- analytical skills: this means you are able to collect, gather, visualize and analyze will also include the analysis of gathered data such as qualification rate, conversion rate from stage to stage, the length of sales cycle, etc. Thus, you would directly contribute to the improvement of existing processes to reach better efficiency and reach monthly targets.
- time management skills: after joining Joomag you will be trained to sort through leads to qualify the most promising ones, and not waste too much time on a deal that isn’t going anywhere. Moreover, work ethics and attitude are must for you to be able to consistently follow up with your existing pipeline and simultaneously develop new opportunities.
- tech-savviness: here’s the list of technological tools you will directly use in your work: Intercom, Jira, Pipedrive, Joomag CRM, Analytics and other internal tools. You will start your job with onboarding program and several mentor shadow sessions aimed to show and teach you everything, however being at least enthusiastic to become savvy with technology is a must.
2. The second objective is to "Work Like a Team, Live Like a Family".
We spend a lot of time together. As a result, we’ve come to know each other as a family. We take care of our own, celebrate success, learn through failure and respect each other regardless of our different viewpoints. So you need to:
- demonstrate reliability։ do your fair share to work hard and meet milestones. Consistency is key.
- cooperate: we achieved total synergy in our work, thus you are expected to figure out ways to work together with different teams (specifically marketing and customer care), solve problems and get common work done.
- share openly and willingly: beyond discussions & meetings, everyone in Joomag feels comfortable talking with one another, sharing opinions and accepting those from others. Thus it’s important for you to be willing to share knowledge, and experience taking the initiative to keep other team members informed and engaged.
- Working schedule is as follows: Monday to Friday, one working week: from 9AM to 6PM, another one: from 6PM to 3AM (we provide safe transportation)
- Joomag Armenia office is located on Saryan street
- All working relationships are systematized by Armenian Labour Law.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2TNZxG0
Founded in 2009 by Ruben Vardanyan, Gurgen Ghukasyan, David Aslanyan and Vahram Darbinyan, Joomag is the all-in-one platform offering a suite of integrated solutions for every content marketing, digital publishing, corporate communications, and sales engagement need.
Headquartered in San Jose, CA, the company delivers a unique, solution-based approach with its powerful flagship Crater™ Editor.
Over 500,000 businesses both large and small are already creating, distributing, tracking, and monetizing their online content from a central platform, streamlining workflows and becoming more productive in the process. Among our clients: Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, JLL, Century21, RingCentral, EY, Dillard’s, Levi’s, U.S. Army, Harvard University, UCLA, Honda, Subaru, Renault, jetBlue, Delta, etc.
We have offices in Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA), Munich, Moscow, Shanghai and Yerevan.
Joomag culture thrives on open communication and exchange of ideas. Our team member is identified not only by the high level of professionalism but also of passion and enthusiasm towards Changes. Getting results and being effective is crucial; we Dream Big and become smarter every day.
So, if you are ready to kick everything up a notch, then you should definitely join our team of passionate minds.
Joomag Core Values
Deliver Outstanding Service
Our priority is designing and delivering outstanding products and services to our customers. Since the very beginning, Joomag’s “Live Chat” service has been helping customers whenever they need it. Every department at Joomag pushes the boundaries to create exceptional value. Therefore, we go to extraordinary lengths to make our customers happy..
We’re constantly searching for new ways to cultivate innovative mindsets and drive change within our business. We value our team’s ability to innovate, disrupt, and win by taking responsibility and keeping an eye on the prize at all times. We are not afraid to speak up and present thoughtful ideas. So always share your ideas!
Embrace Fun & Happiness
Working hard for something you love is called passion. At Joomag, we hire people who simply love what they do. There’s always fun and freedom involved with our work. And yes, we have a space for employees to be weird, fun, and different whenever they want to. Happiness is contagious at Joomag.
Think out of the Box: Our passionate and innovative team always strives to push the boundaries between innovation and creativity. We don’t fear mistakes. We learn and grow from them
Stay Focused, Learn, & Grow
Continuous learning is the cornerstone of our success. To achieve that success, we stay focused on the goals and aspirations we seek to achieve. We simplify, standardize, and streamline our work whenever possible. Our Joomag family is composed of people who have a passion for learning and thrive on new challenges.
Be Open & Honest
We strive for open communication and fairness. It’s very important that people “walk the talk” and do what they say they are going to do. We inspire people to have high expectations, standards, and goals. Honesty is the best policy, and that’s why we’re very candid when it comes to job performance. So receive any feedback and turn it into action.
Work Like a Team, Live Like a Family
We spend a lot of time together. As a result, we’ve come to know each other as a family. At Joomag, we take care of our own, have fun, celebrate success, learn through failure, praise and not criticise, communicate freely, and respect each other regardless of our different viewpoints.
Do More with Less
We prefer to find the best solutions that push us forward and generate remarkable results. We are not limited to our resources, but we do our best with what we have and we never stop.
Dream Big & Never Give Up
We believe in the power of thinking big. Our success didn't come from luck. Joomag has been offering free services during its first 3 years of operation without any revenue. And now look at us. Achieving the best outcome requires the courage to stand up your beliefs.
Joomag perks and benefits
- Paid time - off
- Smart coworkers
- Career development
- Outings & retreats
- Performance bonus
- Casual dress-code
- "Be yourself"
- Snacks & coffee
- A great place to work.
Phone: (055) 877-955