Senior AMS Circuit Design Engineer / 16714BR
Deadline: 18 August 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Job type: Full time
We are looking for Senior AMS Circuit Design Engineer.
- Designing, developing, and evaluating analog and mixed signal integrated circuitry.
- Generating design specifications.
- Determining design approaches and parameters.
- Developing and exercising dedicated environments for validation and characterization of designs.
- May participate in physical design layout and review of physical design layout of analog and mixed signal circuits.
- Generating documentation for circuit development, verification, and usage.
- May participate in evaluation and troubleshooting of analog and mixed signal circuits.
- 3+ years of relevant experience and BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Basic knowledge in transistor level Analog and Mixed Signal circuit design and layout.
- Design and development experience of op-amps, differential amplifiers, level-shifters, and high speed IO interfaces.
- Deep understanding of CMOS process technology.
- Understanding ESD and Latchup requirements and device reliability rules.
- Working knowledge of Synopsys design tools, simulators (Hspice, Finesim, Waveview, ICV, Custom Compiler, Custom_Sim)
- User level knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Verilog is a plus.
- Knowledge in TCL or Perl scripting language is a plus.
- Good written and verbal English language skills.
- Positive personality with good communication skills and team player.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2F80UHp
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity on staff.am.
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....Learn More
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.Learn More
Phone: (010) 492-100
Address: , Armenia