Senior AMS Circuit Design Engineer/22155BR
Deadline: 09 October 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Job type: Full time
- Responsible for developing high speed SerDes IPs,
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data,
- Selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability,
- Designs, develops, modifies, and evaluates electronic parts, components, or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment and other hardware systems,
- Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results,
- Determines design approaches and parameters.
- Preferred educational background in Electronics Engineering, Radio-physics, Microelectronics,
- Strong knowledge of the device physics,
- 5 years of relevant experience,
- Strong knowledge in schematic design of the CMOS circuits like osc, opamps, voltage regulators, switches, logic circuits,
- Strong knowledge of CMOS circuit fundamentals and planar/finFET technology steps is mandatory,
- Synopsys design/sim tool knowledge is a plus,
- Basics of Unix environment, scripting and commands,
- Data analyzing and debugging skills, identifying critical path, root cause analysis are required,
- Executes projects from start to completion.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Phone: (010) 492-100