Senior AMS Layout Design Engineer/22613BR
Deadline: 09 October 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Job type: Full time
- Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for ASIC development. Requires practical expertise on ESD design in different technologies including Finfet.
- Layout techniques to meet ESD, latch up and other Foundry requirements.
- Customarily exercises independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions.
- Performs in project leadership role.
- Provides regular updates to manager on project status.
- Guides more junior peers with aspects of their job.
- Frequently networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Knowledge's in design and simulations of ESD cells. Able to run XARA and PERC.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years of related experience.
- University degree in Physics/Electronics.
- Possesses a full understanding of specialization area plus working knowledge of multiple related areas. Independently resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways on a regular basis.
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Phone: (010) 492-100