Senior ASIC Physical Design Engineer / 20241BR
Deadline: 10 April 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Job type: Full time
Job Description and Requirements
The successful candidate will work on complex mixed-signal test chips physical implementations. Physical implementation designer will be responsible of synthesis, P&R, STA, top level integrations and physical verifications (DRC and LVS verifications). He/she will also help junior engineers to ramp up. As these designs are part of the DesignWare portfolio it presents the opportunity for the successful candidate to have his work used in many of the leading products that are developed by Synopsys customers.
- Previous experience in block and/or chip level digital implementation.
- A relevant degree in electronic engineering or computer science
- Excellent knowledge of backend IC design flows and tools
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good English communication skills
- Capability to produce adequate technical documentation
- Ability to work independently under high pressure and provide clear status reports to manager
- Exposure to Unix, Perl and TCL scripting
- Willingness to learn new things and explore new technologies
- Capability to work as a team member and promote excellent working relationships
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2QmYPxF
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Phone: (010) 492-100
Address: , Armenia