Senior Graphic Designer
Deadline: 21 July 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Web/Graphic design
Job type: Full time
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and creative Senior Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to design solutions with high visual impact, who will work on a variety of products, including websites, exhibitions and corporate identity, will be responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design of solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion. Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for the art direction, creative design and production of digital and print marketing materials to be used through social media, print ad collateral, B2B sales collateral and more.
We are looking for someone who has a desire to be a part of a dynamic environment is curious, wants to know how everything fits together, and have a passion for learning new skills.
- Create dynamic graphic packages for various projects using 3D Max, Adobe packages
- Create and edit motion graphics, 3D design, and animation pieces
- Work with the entire marketing team to develop and transform sales, marketing and product positioning concepts into dynamic visual representations
- Design and execute graphic concepts to meet product or campaign visions
- Provide creative direction and oversight on digital, print and video graphic projects
- Willingness to own designs from initial concept creation to final sign-off
- Consistently deliver fresh ideas and concepts to keep the brand current and dynamic
- Stay up to date with latest trends to keep the company in the forefront of design
- Develop graphic and web promotion materials
- Follow the processes of preparing advertisement
- Develop and design new web interfaces, layouts and site graphics
- Work out the content and text of web advertisement, graphical banners, content of providing templates and necessary graphical materials for social promotion, etc.
- Develop promotion banners of organization web pages, slides and other promo contents
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present new ideas
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, marketing specialists, executives
- 7+ years graphic design experience
- Proven history and portfolio of digital, social media and print collateral
- Advanced knowledge English, good knowledge of Russian will be a big plus
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
- Knowledge of 3D Max, strong understanding of 3D animation fundamentals, principles, and techniques
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Familiarity with current graphics production techniques, and ability to work in a team setting
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications
- Creative, innovative and resourceful personality with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong communications and organizational skills
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Person with initiation, ambition and drive to succeed
- Detail-oriented, flexible personality with excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to produce content under tight deadlines
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcomed to send their CV and Portfolio to [email protected]. Please indicate "Senior Graphic Designer" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Digitain is an Armenia-based sportsbook and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The company’s primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia.
The multi-channel Digitain Gaming Platform allows operators to plug-in sportsbook, casino, live dealer, and virtual sports modules, and includes an integrated payment gateway, bonus engine, CRM system, and dedicated customer support. Its sportsbook product covers 26,000 live events each month, across 65 sports taking in 7,500 leagues and more than 3,000 betting markets, while its casino solution has 1,000-plus games from the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playson.
Company Mission: Expand all over the world. To become one of the best employers in Armenia
Today Digitain has more than 1,000 employees, 35+ partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide. In the iGaming industry, Digitain has a unique position; its technological flexibility, customer-oriented behavior, and its people are the keys to the company’s success.
For the team, the company has become their digital planet, and their own and unique virtual environment as they believe that hard work can bring them closer to creating their vision of the Digital Universe.
COMPANY CHALLENGES: Nurturing a great company culture, hiring the right people at the right time and developing them, keeping up with market changes, and expanding all over the world.
staff.am-ի անդրադարձը առցանց և իրական խաղային ոլորտում ծրագրային լուծումներ մշակող և մատուցող խոշորագույն ընկերություններից Digitain-ին
Այս անգամ staff.am թիմն այցելել էր առցանց և իրական խաղային ոլորտում ծրագրային լուծումներ մշակող և մատուցող առաջատար ընկերություններից Digitain, որի ծառայությունը և պրոդուկտը ներկայումս կարողանում է հավասար ոտք մեկնել ոլորտի գիգանտների հետ։ Մենք առաջին անգամ էինք այցելում նման մեծ կազմակերպություն, որտեղ աշխատում էին ավելի քան 1000 աշխատակից և հաճելիորեն զարմացած էինք այն աշխատանքային մթնոլորտով, որը տիրում էր Digitain-ում։