Senior IT Business Analyst
Deadline: 06 December 2018
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT/tech
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Write technical requirements,
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product,
- Provide analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation,
- Gather necessary data and create documentation based on stakeholders’ requirements,
- Analyse and correct the documentation getting familiar with the network,
- Run meetings, take meeting minutes, update documents and communicate updated information to the stakeholders,
- Develop flowcharts diagrams,
- Do acceptance testing and make improvements for developers,
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving,
- Manage key business requirements from client and communicate it to the team.
- Knowledge of Customs Automation Systems (e.g. ASYCUDA, TWM, etc.) or Customs procedures is a big privilege,
- Proven at least 1+ year work experience in IT,
- Technical and analytical skills,
- Business analyses skills,
- Documentation skills,
- Detail oriented and Team player,
- Sense of responsibility; ability to meet deadlines,
- Excellent knowledge of English,
- Good knowledge of Jira, Confluence and Customs systems.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Holding LLC is a branch of Webb Fontaine Group, a company headquartered in Switzerland, for the development of Java-based applications on a proprietary platform. With worldwide presence through its subsidiaries and branch offices in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa the company specializes in the development of Information Systems to support Trade Facilitation and propel Customs Modernization.
Webb Fontaine specializes in improving government services through e-government systems, business process re-engineering, and leading edge information technology. Webb Fontaine provides a comprehensive suite of e-government software products, Electronic single window portals, Customs automation, information technology, telecommunications, and infrastructure services.
Webb Fontaine has the following six main products:
Webb Trade Single Window®
Webb Executive Vision®
“Baby born” package
Flexible working hours
Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
“Happy Hour” every Friday
Teambuilding and corporate events
No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Phone: (010) 655-657
Address: , 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str. , Yerevan , Armenia