Senior Java Developer
Deadline: 28 February 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are expanding and growing fast!
We need Senior Java Developers to join our team of dedicated professionals in an exceptionally friendly environment specialized in getting jobs done effectively in a fun atmosphere.
If you would like to give it a try , we strongly encourage you !
- Design, develop, test and maintain high-quality scalable web applications and services in java ecosystem
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements
- Support and maintain applications in a production environment
- Coach and mentor junior members of staff
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering or another relevant field
- 5+ years hands-on experience of software development and depth knowledge of Java
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot, knowledge of Groovy/Grails is plus
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks
- Solid understanding of API, microservice, and integration concepts and technologies, such as REST, JSON, XML, message queues
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools
- Performance analysis of JVM applications, understanding of threading, concurrency and problems that can result from concurrent processing
- Familiarity with containers and logging/monitoring solutions
- Experience with GCP, AWS, Azure or any other public cloud platform
- Knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven)
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum process, language and ceremonies
- Willingness to travel abroad if required
- Good knowledge of English
To apply for this position, please send your CV and Motivation letter in English language to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ability to work independently
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Holding LLC is a branch of Webb Fontaine Group, a company headquartered in Dubai, U.A.E., for the development of Java-based applications on a proprietary platform. With worldwide presence through its subsidiaries and branch offices in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa the company specializes in the development of Information Systems to support Trade Facilitation and propel Customs Modernization.
Webb Fontaine specializes in improving government services through e-government systems, business process re-engineering and leading edge information technology. Webb Fontaine provides a comprehensive suite of e-government software products, Electronic single window portals, Customs automation, information technology, telecommunications, and infrastructure services.
Webb Fontaine has the following six main products:
- Webb Trade Single Window®
- Customs Webb®
- Webb Executive Vision®
- Webb Valuation®
- Webb Tracker®
- Webb Suite®
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- “Baby born” package
- Paid day-offs
- Special day-offs
- Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
- Cultural diversity
- Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
- English lessons
- Sport days
- “Happy Hour” every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Find more info
Phone: (010) 655-657
Address: , 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str. , Yerevan , Armenia