Senior Node.js Developer
Deadline: 27 June 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
all.me is an international IT company with headquarters in Ireland operating in the markets of Europe, the CIS, India and Latin America. We are actively developing projects at the junction of Fintech, social media, e-commerce and blockchain. We use only advanced technologies when developing our products.
The company has 7 offices in 6 countries of the world. We work with the governments of large states, international business and are the founders of a new approach to social media.
The Yerevan office is looking for an experienced Senior Node.js developer to join its dynamic team.
- Node.js Development;
- Create high-quality, easily maintained code;
- Execution of existing web projects.
- Knowledge of Node.js, MongoDb;
- Experience with Redis;
- Basic knowledge of Git;
- Experience in the * nix environment;
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming;
- Development experience on Node.js;
- The ability to understand someone else's code, quickly understand the task;
- Understanding of software development and testing;
- Code debugging and profiling skills;
- Understanding Agile approaches, experience in one of the Agile practices;
- Possession of build tools;
- Experience in using unit testing.
Required candidate level: Senior
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
- Salary based on the results of the interview;
- Work in an international company and the perspective of working with other countries;
- Participation in the creation and promotion of the project on the basis of leading technologies;
- Work in a creative, highly motivated team of experts and enthusiasts;
- Referral Bonus
- Participation in team buildings
All interested and qualified candidates are welcomed to send their CVs to: [email protected] with the position name in the subject line or apply online via staff.am.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
all.me - международная IT-компания со штаб-квартирой в Ирландии, работающая на рынках Европы, СНГ, Индии и Латинской Америки.
Мы активно занимаемся разработкой проектов на стыке Fintech, социальных медиа, e-commerce и блокчейн. Мы используем только передовые технологии при разработке своих продуктов.
Компания имеет 7 офисов в 6 странах мира. Мы работаем с правительствами крупных государств, международным бизнесом и являемся основоположником нового подхода к социальным медиа.
В 2018 году открыты представительства в Республике Армения (г. Ереван), Республике Беларусь (г. Минск), Украине (г.Киев), отвечающие за соответствующие регионы стран СНГ.
Наша команда постоянно растет, и мы всегда готовы к общению с новыми успешными кандидатами.
MORE THAN SUCCESS
In 2018, representative offices were opened in the Republic of Armenia (Yerevan), the Republic of Belarus (Minsk), and Ukraine (Kiev), responsible for the respective regions of the CIS countries.
Our team is constantly growing, and we are always ready to communicate with new successful candidates.
We cooperate with real professionals. We know how important self-development, interesting tasks and comfort are for you, so we suggest sharing tangible benefits together.
We are convinced that successful teams create successful brands!
We owe our rapid growth and successful development to our amazing employees who carry unique knowledge and cultures. To assemble a team of real professionals, we appreciate the qualifications of our employees and offer competitive conditions and decent wages.
Working at all.me is more than an exciting project and interesting tasks shared with colleagues. These are common values, hobbies, holidays. Our team is discovering new ways for joint creative implementation.
We are in constant contact with our specialists: we teach the specifics of working in the company, the latest technologies and the principles of corporate culture. We believe that the company will develop faster and more efficiently, receiving feedback from the people who work in it. This is our direct dialogue with you, which helps streamline processes and make effective management decisions.
Phone: (060) 544-000