Senior PHP Application Developer
Deadline: 30 March 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Ginosi is growing, and we are looking for Senior Engineers with application development and architecture experience to join our team. You will help create an intelligent, next-generation hospitality platform using several in-house management modules and software. You will be tasked with optimization, data aggregation, channel and sales software management, and automation with some of the best Zend Certified engineers in the field.
- Senior level PHP application development
- Server side coding to Zend Framework 3 and other standards (MVC)
- Setup of testing automation framework
- Manage complex software architecture
- Documentation and data modeling
- Client side coding to HTML5/CSS3, JavaScrip standards
- 4+ years of full-time web development work experience
- Strong understanding of OOP principles
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns (Factory, Dependency Injection, MVC, Adapter, etc…)
- Ability to code according to SOLID standards
- Strong knowledge and working experience with PSR standards
- Strong understanding of security vulnerabilities in web-development
- Solid understanding of CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Proven working experience with MySQL
- Working experience of key-value storage such as Redis, Memcached
- Knowledge of GIT, Scripting Automation, System Configuration
- Working experience with PHP 7.* is an advantage
- Working experience with Zend Framework 3 or similar MVC systems is a big advantage
- Experience with LAMP setup & development is an advantage
- Familiarity with Agile/ Scrum methodology
- Strong logic and reasoning skills
Required candidate level: Senior
Lots of interesting perks are waiting for you including advanced health insurance, sponsored sports, flexible vacation policy, daily breakfast and lunch, plus an awesome state-of-the-art coffee machine.
PHP Zend Framework
Database modeling skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
All the interested candidates are welcome to apply for the job through our website. All applications will be reviewed. However, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Ginosi Apartels & Hotels is an innovative apartel and hotel operator and hospitality technology company with locations in Europe and the United States.
We are building the future of hospitality using our own software and hardware to maximize efficiency for both us and our guests. Our technology allows truly unified hotel chain management at incredible efficiency. We use advanced algorithms to push the envelope and provide our guests and hotel staff with the best possible experience.
The very nature of the Ginosi Apartels & Hotels enterprise is built on the concept of diversity. As a global business we embrace diversity as an integral building-block in our growth and a part of our overall identity. We firmly believe that the distinct abilities, talents, experiences, perspectives and skillsets of all individuals of various cultures, racial/ethnic backgrounds, religions, economic strata, age, sexual orientation, gender and gender identity are vital to our success.
Today, Ginosi attracts a fairly mixed and elite workforce of vibrant and talented professionals. Working for Ginosi comes with a high level of job security with special perks, making us a competitive employer in the job market.
Join our team today by applying to one of the open positions below.
For those who don't know what "Apartel" means:
Derived from two words, apartment and hotel, the apartel™ was trademarked by Ginosi in 2017 and is defined as a type of a accommodation where the rooms have the attributes of residential apartments while operating under hotel designation.
1 DAY at GINOSI
Yes, we work hard and we party hard!
We work and we enjoy participation! Let's enjoy together.
In addition to collaborating with awesome and talented people you will also enjoy our benefits for sure!
- Sponsored Premium Health Insurance
- Company assisted daily lunch, free breakfast and light dinner, coffee, tea, soft drinks
- Social events and team buildings
- Ginosi sponsors its Chess and Football teams
- New Year Bonus
- Business trips
- Career growth and development opportunitities
Stay tuned to our new openings.
Phone: (060) 658-978
Address: , Armenia