Senior PHP Developer
Deadline: 11 July 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services. Our primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is desirable as well.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Develop codes that are cross-browser and cross-platform compatible
- Solve performance problems and architectural challenges
- Strong knowledge of PHP (Symfony framework is obligatory)
- Familiarity with MySQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- +3 working expereince
Required candidate level: Senior
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
If you feel enthusiastic about this opportunity, please send your CV to the following adress: [email protected] by the announcement deadline.
PHP Symfony 2 Framework
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (094) 606-033