Senior QA Engineer
Deadline: 15 March 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
Polixis is a Swiss RegTech firm having started its operations in Yerevan since 2017. We presently have 30+ team at our Yerevan office and keep on growing.
We already have some of the market’s best software and data solutions serving the World’s top private banks and wealth management firms and keep on growing with an ambition to complete our technological leadership with the corresponding market size globally.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer for our Yerevan office to supervise the entire product live cicle from QA perspectives.
Enhance our existing QA policies and practices with the industry’s Best Practices Approach;
Supervise the entire QA life cycle work, including, but not limited to:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions;
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
More important than technical qualifications, we expect the person to be a SELF STARTER, INITIATIVE TAKER and OWNER OF THE QA PROCESS that fully understands that he/she is the last line of defense;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes along with strong work experience in the matter;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
- Knowledge of Java programming language.
Required candidate level: Senior
- Possibility to join one of the best and fastest growing European RegTech player with growing operations in Armenia;
- Full health care coverage;
- Competitive salary.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] with a subject line “Senior QA Engineer”. Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Pleas, indicate your expected salary range in your e-mail.
Polixis is a best-in-class RegTech and advisory firm, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. We are proud to have served some of the world’s most demanding companies since 2012, ranging from Tier 1 Global Banks to more localised companies in need of Risk & Compliance solutions. The terms ‘automation’ and ‘disruption’ are not merely marketing concepts for us – this approach has helped us break the dominance of the well-established, traditional vendors in the high-end finance sector.
Address: 22A1 Marshal Baghramyan street, Yerevan