Senior Software Engineer/21987BR
Deadline: 29 August 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Who we are:
Synopsys (NASDAQ: SNPS) is the biggest ASIC EDA software company and the 2nd largest semiconductor IP provider in the world. Founded in 1986, $2.6B+ Synopsys employs 11,000+ headquartered in Mountain View, California, located globally in over 25 countries with 113+ offices throughout North America, Europe, Japan, Asia, and India.
We enable companies to create the leading edge micro-chips found in the latest smartphones, data centre servers; and automobile smart systems. Synopsys is committed to fostering an environment that treats people with respect, honesty, and professionalism.
Our corporate culture is distinguished by its friendly solidarity and the respectful manner with which we treat one another. You can find a large scope for personal and professional development.
We only want the best of the best to join our team. Be ready to produce results; bring innovation, creativity, and passion to work every day.
What you will do:
You will be part of a small specialized software engineering team developing and maintaining the infrastructure, internal tools, and flows for documentation in the technical writing group.
As a technology champion, you will collaborate with other teams and have a significant and immediate impact on all customer documentation produced. The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Developing new internal programs and maintaining existing internal tools, programs, flows, and scripts for automation of documentation (technical writing) flows
- Influencing the documentation infrastructure roadmap
- Ensuring state-of-the-art code is being written along with proper testing suits
- Taking deep dives to resolve complex technical issues
- Provide flows and tool support for a team of 30 Technical Writers
Hard skills we’re looking for:
- BS/MS in CS/CE or EE (minimum 2.1 Honours)
- Excellent problem-solving skills; strong logical reasoning and solution oriented
- Proven track record and understanding of software verification and regression methods
Soft skills we’re looking for:
- Eager and capable of learning new technologies as necessary
- Team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Produce consistently high quality technical solutions and code implementations independently.
- You care (about others, about doing a good job, about details)
- Motivated by quality, excellence, and results
- You take ownership of projects and tasks assigned to you with little to no supervision and have pride in quality work done correctly the first time
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Smart, Secure, Everything -- Silicon to Software
Synopsys established a presence in Armenia in 2004 as Synopsys Armenia closed joint stock company (CJSC) after acquiring Monterey Arset and Leda Design with a combined total of nearly 130 local employees. Later, Synopsys enlarged its presence in Armenia by acquiring HPLA in 2005 and Virage Logic in 2010. Today, Synopsys is one of the largest IT employers in Armenia with more than 700 employees (including more than 600 engineers) and is among the largest Synopsys sites outside the U.S.
Employees about working at Synopsys Armenia
staff.am team visited Synopsys Armenia to get acquainted with company employees, talk about the company's advantages and present the activity of this giant's in Armenia....
Synopsys is a global leader in electronic design automation, based in Silicon Valley, California, and offering tremendous challenge and opportunity to technology, IT and corporate support professionals. This video will give you a glimpse at the many ways Synopsys touches our lives every day through its cutting-edge technology and design. Synopsys is helping many large, global clients stay years ahead of the technological curve through its design and testing tools as they accelerate their innovation in creating the next generation of products that will be part of our everyday lives.
Phone: (010) 492-100